what we bring to you
The CHS Annual Health Assesment™
- The CHS Annual Health Assessment™ event is conducted in the workplace.
- It is a series of interactions aimed at a rich exchange of information and filled with personalized “learning moments” provided by medical professionals.
- All participants receive letters which include their lab results and are urged to contact their physician if any of the lab results are abnormal.
- A CHS physician personally contacts any participant with lab results that are significantly out of normal range. Usually, immediate medical attention is required in these cases.
- De-identified screening results are summarized and provided to the client in the form of a briefing as are any identified “at risk” trends.
- The “learning moments” allow for immediate feedback and guidance based upon preliminary findings at various health assessment stations.
- Participants discuss any health concerns in a private setting with a physician and the physician reviews with the participant any abnormal screening results identified during the event.
- Year-by-year comparisons are discussed with participants in subsequent years.
- This guidance initiates the process of the engagement necessary to perpetuate the concept of ownership of one’s own health and welfare.
During the event, the participant consults with a behaviorist at which time a behavioral screening and “readiness to change” assessment is conducted. The assessment identifies highly motivated individuals who are ready to change unhealthy behaviors, lifestyles and habits.
CHS provides ongoing care management for all identified “high risk” cases which were identified during and after the Annual Health Assessment™, and highly motivated individuals, thus preventing severe disease onset.